My Sincere Apologies

Last week the Serendipity Stamps Blog was hacked.   Before I discovered this, the automatic email subscriptions were sent out to thousands of our customers.   I’m so sorry for this awful mistake and for the shock many of you experienced when you opened these emails.   Please rest assured that we’ve done everything we can to remedy the problem!

I want to thank all of you, Serendipity’s amazing customers, for your kind phone calls and emails.   I was overwhelmed by your concern and care!

Shortly we will begin again to send you cheerful, colorful, creative, G-RATED, emails with the beautiful hand-crafted cards you’ve come to expect.   For now, I leave you with Patti’s card, created with our new Oops A Daisy Cling Stamp Set and our Summer Flower Pops Background Stamp.

9 Comments »

1. Kim Heggins said,

June 21, 2017 @ 8:25 am

You guys are the best! Love all that all your future emails will be G-RATED. Thank you so much for the update.

2. Joyce Mammoser said,

June 21, 2017 @ 8:27 am

Thank you so very much for the apology. I was shocked and angered at the contents of the e-mail. I wasn’t going to open any more of your messages but thought I would give it one more chance.

I am grateful for your apology and thankful you have worked on a remedy.

Sincerely,

Joyce

3. Beth said,

June 21, 2017 @ 8:42 am

Unfortunately these hacks are hard to detect. You are a wonderful company with beautiful stamps….makes me feel like an artist!

4. stamps said,

June 21, 2017 @ 11:58 am

Thanks for giving me another try Joyce! Believe me – I was just as shocked and angry as you were! I’ve spent the last several days and quite a lot of money cleaning up the mess these idiots created. The good thing is it provided another reminder of what wonderful customers I have!

5. Gilda (McStamper) said,

June 21, 2017 @ 9:59 pm

I hate that it happened to you. I knew immediately what had happened and just deleted. It’s a shame we have to worry about things like that. Thanks for the info and keep making beautiful stamps.

6. Manetta said,

June 22, 2017 @ 7:17 am

I knew as soon as I opened it that you were hacked. I admit my eyes got a bit big at the surprise but I also know it happens unfortunately in the wide world of technology. I did not take offense because I knew you did not send it. Keep your emails/blog post coming. I very much enjoy them!

7. Diana said,

June 23, 2017 @ 6:43 am

To echo everyone’s sentiments here, when I opened the email, I knew you were hacked and just deleted it. SMH. I wish the people who have k, would use their skills for good, like ethical hacking. Helping companies protect their information assets is a really good career path. Anyway, I wasn’t offended by the email, just saddened that it happened to you. Word of advice…when you get an email like that, it’s best to delete it, and not click on anything inside it. Could be a Trojan horse, that will steal to contacts and perpetuate the spam.
    Take care and looking forward to your continued G-string emails.

8. Diana said,

June 23, 2017 @ 6:46 am

Omg.
    K ? that talent
    G rated. Spell check. Ugh.

9. stamps said,

June 26, 2017 @ 3:42 pm

Thanks Diana! Haha! Had to laugh at “G-Rated” being spell checked into “G String”! Technology – where would we be without it!

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI